By public transport
Métro – Line 1 (La Défense – Château de Vincennes), Porte Maillot-Palais des Congrès station.
No access for people with reduced mobility. More information ici
RER – Line C, station Neuilly-Porte Maillot-Palais des Congrès.
No accessibility for people with reduced mobility. More information ici
Bus Lines: 43, 73, 82, 244, PC1, PC3, Balabus.
For more information on fares, routes, timetables, where to get your tickets, etc., visit the Paris public transport website at www.ratp.fr
Inner ring road (Périphérique intérieur): exit at Porte Maillot
Outer ring road (Périphérique extérieur): exit at Places des Ternes
Porte Maillot car park: 1,000 spaces under the Palais des Congrès.
Please note that this parking lot is often saturated, but other parking lots are available within 800 meters. Click here to see the map
Fore more information, go to www.parkindigo.fr
At the Venue
Conciergerie du Palais des Congrès – Central reception – level 0
Restaurants and Cafes
- You will find restaurants in the Palais des Congrès, the shopping mall and the Hotel Hyatt Regency Paris Etoile.
- There are many restaurants in the immediate vicinity of the conference centre
Shopping and basic amenities
Bureaux de change, cash dispenser,
shopping mall with pharmacy, tobacconist, newsagents, and hairdresser
- Level -1 of the Palais des Congrès on the Ternes side.
- Level 2 – room 253.
- Rates: 2 euros per day per item of clothing – 4 euros per day per item of luggage
- Please note that for safety reasons, you will be required to show your pass
- Free and direct wireless internet access available throughout the venue (Exhibition and Lecture halls)