By public transport
Métro – Line 1 (La Défense – Château de Vincennes), Porte Maillot-Palais des Congrès station.
No access for people with reduced mobility. More information ici
RER – Line C, station Neuilly-Porte Maillot-Palais des Congrès.
No accessibility for people with reduced mobility. More information ici
Bus Lines: 43, 73, 82, 244, PC1, PC3, Balabus.
For more information on fares, points of sale, timetables and maps of the RATP network: www.ratp.fr
Inner ring road: exit Porte Maillot
Outside ring road: exit at Places des Ternes
Parking Porte Maillot: 1,000 spaces under the Palais des Congrès.
Please note that this parking lot is often saturated, but other parking lots are available within 800 meters. Click here to see the map
Fore more information: www.parkindigo.fr
Services on site
General information: Conciergerie du Palais des Congrès – Central reception – level 0
- Restaurants at the Palais des Congrès, the shopping mall and the Hyatt Regency Paris Etoile hotel.
- Many restaurants in the immediate vicinity of the Palais.
Exchange offices, cash machines, pharmacy, tobacco shop, newspapers, shopping mall, hairdresser:
- Level -1 of the Palais des Congrès on the Ternes side.
- Level 2 – room 253. You can leave your clothes and suitcases or bags there.
- Rates: 2 euros/day/clothing – 3 euros/day/luggage
- Presentation of your badge is mandatory for security reasons.
- Direct and free access in the whole Congress area (Exhibition and conference rooms).