- You will receive your confirmation of registration by email.
- You will receive your pass by email at the latest 10 days before the event.
- Your pass is strictly non-transferable and must be worn at all times. It will give you access to the Scientific Sessions and the Exhibition halls. Make sure you keep it safe.
- Your online account will be updated regularly.
Go there to check your registration and to download your Confirmation of Registration and other relevant documents
- If you visited the Exhibition You will receive your Visitor Certificate by email after the event.
- If you attended the Conference
– Your will find your Certificate of Attendance on the Friday following the Meeting in your account.
– It will stay available for a period of three years.
– Make sure you scan your pass at the entrance to the lecture halls as only those sessions you were scanned for will appear on the certificate.
Please note: no certificate will be issued at the venue
14-day cancellation period
When you register on line, you have a 14-day cancellation period starting from the day after your online registration. You will not be asked to justify your cancellation or to pay any processing fees. You should cancel your registration via your personal account.
Due to the complexities of organising the ADF Annual Meeting, this cancellation period will not apply after 15 November.
Cancellation of your registration to the Conference after the 14-day cancellation period
Any registration cancelled before 15 November will be reimbursed in full minus 20% to cover registration and cancellation processing fees.
After 15 November, your cancellation must be notified to the ADF in writing by registered letter with acknowledgement of receipt to ADF – 22 avenue de la Grande Armée – 75017 Paris – France. The notification must be accompanied by a copy of the confirmation of registration and must be substantiated by the relevant documentation.
- Each cancellation request will be examined individually to determine whether the registration fees should be reimbursed in part or in full.
- a 20% cancellation penalty will be applied in all cases to cover the registration and cancellation processing fees.
- Reimbursements will be made either directly to the bank card account used to pay the registration or by wire transfer. Please specify your bank details (BIC-SWIFT and IBAN codes) when making your request.
Please be advised that no cancellation will be accepted after 8 December 2023.