The Conference opens on TUESDAY 23 november AND CLOSES on saturday 27 november 2021
The Conference Attendee Pass gives unlimited access to the Exhibition for its entire duration
How to register
All passes give access to the lectures and live clinical demonstrations, and to the Exhibition for its entire duration.
All workshops are limited-attendance sessions with an additional admission fee.
— You can either register on line and confirm your payment using the secure online payment system
— or you can register at the Venue
See the registration fees
See the cancellation policy
your delegate pass and account
- You will receive your confirmation of registration by email.
- Your pass is strictly non-transferable and must be worn at all times. It will give you access to the Scientific Sessions and the Exhibition halls. Make sure you keep it safe.
- Your online account will be updated regularly.
Go there to check your registration and to download your Confirmation of Registration and other relevant documents.
Certificate of attendance and payment
Your will find your Certificate of Attendance after the Meeting in your account
Please note: no certificate will be issued at the venue
included in your registration
- a Conference Attendee bag,
- the scientific brochures Les Dossiers de l'ADF published by the ADF in 2021 (in French).